CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Science Fair

In my 5th grade Science Fair, my project was on Basketball. It was about shooting. My teacher called the students going to district. I was moving on! The District Science Fair was at PG highschool. I got a judge that judged me at the school fair. She really liked. We went to the awards. I was moving on AGAIN!!!!! The Regional Science Fair was next. It was at BYU. I got to miss school. We ate lunch and then we had to be judged with our projects from 12:00-2:00. Then we got to do activities like chess/checkers, Mad Science Show, F-16 flight simulator, or the rock wall. Then it was the raffel drawing. I won 2 free dessert coupons to Mcdonalds. Then it was award. I won Research Design Award and $30.00! But I didn't win anything else. I'm not moving on this time. It's finally over!

0 comments: