CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disneyland

Yeserday we went to Disneyland. We went to Disneyland first until about 5:00, then we went to Californis Adventure. I only got to ride my favorite ride, the Matterhorn once when everybody else was watching the parade. We went on almost everyride except for Splash Mountain and Indiana Jones, but those were the only ones we didn't that we wanted to ride. We stood in line for an hour and a half for a 30 second Tower of Terror and still enjoyed it. I love the new Toy Story Mania, the new shooting one. My new favorite rides are;

  1. Toy Story Mania
  2. California Screamin'
  3. Matterhorn
  4. Space Mountain

3 comments:

Johnny said...

We had a great time in Cali. I was sad to have to leave early but we had a lot of fun while I was there. The favorite part for me was swimming and playing Marianne the dophin. My other favorite part was Disneyland of course and hanging out with you on the scary rides.

Basketball Freak said...

Wow! I thought everyone's favorite ride was California screamin'! Toy story Mania must be good!!!!!

Basketball Freak said...

Wait-you enjoyed Tower of Terror!? I thought everyone except my dad hated that ride!